If today isn't a fine day, like fine sand on the beach, then today is a big day, like a big rock!

Are you still with me?


Do you have any Creative Endeavors sleeping in your computer or in a folder on your desk? Are they lingering in your head?

I found a bunch of old creative endeavors and want to share them with YOU!

And some new ones will be thrown in too!
(And some interesting cyber findings as well)


Hopefully you will discover, share and have a fine day here on this little piece of cyber real estate!

It is a fine day EVERY DAY!

Friday, May 13, 2011

That Feeling In Your Gut

Paper to Photoshop( don't mind the poem)
Do you ever get a "gut" feeling?  This right here is a gut feeling.  I don't know what gut feeling it is exactly but I will try to explain using a poem I will tHiNk up right now on the spot because I have a feeling in my gut to do so:

Oh gut feeling go
Slip off my tung into, you know
My neck and OH MY OH!
My white hair and yellow
Patches
And red hair splashes
In the corner of that image
You see in this direction <---
Gut feeling where are you going
I will vomit your existence
And knowing
That this image is you, which your eyes are showing

No comments:

Post a Comment