If today isn't a fine day, like fine sand on the beach, then today is a big day, like a big rock!

Are you still with me?


Do you have any Creative Endeavors sleeping in your computer or in a folder on your desk? Are they lingering in your head?

I found a bunch of old creative endeavors and want to share them with YOU!

And some new ones will be thrown in too!
(And some interesting cyber findings as well)


Hopefully you will discover, share and have a fine day here on this little piece of cyber real estate!

It is a fine day EVERY DAY!

Friday, May 13, 2011

No peanuts? Il just doodle then...

Hypochondriac Man
(If you click him, he will get bigger)
So I was on a flight to some destination, but more importantly on this flight there were no peanuts!  Ok, I am lying, there were peanuts, but the sprite can was way to small!  And the seats did the old "im gona copy the sprite can" because they were small too.

So I had to disregard my hypochondria about items copying other items and focus on something else.  The seduction of my backpack insulting the ground intrigued me, which caused me to bring it to my lap in a paranoid snatch.  It was then that I pulled out some fine doodle paper and birthed these two doodles.


If I had to describe them, I would use the word Psychology.  This is because I was thinking about the movie One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest when I drew the one that resembles a man--who is probably a severe hypochondriac that thinks his neck is a feather.

Kind if looks like a delighted hamster (Disgruntled-ness)
The one that resembles all sorts of fine textures was my disgruntled-ness towards the flight attendants (even though the products the serve are out of their balanced walking, polite talking, groomed winking, blue cloth wearing control).

No comments:

Post a Comment